Please be aware that Bethesda Physicians is entirely out of network with Medicare.
We operate solely as a fee for service practice.
We are NOT a “concierge” practice. There is no annual membership fee.
What does this mean if you have NOT signed and returned your Medicare Opt-out contract?
- This means that Medicare explicitly prohibits Bethesda Physicians from providing you with ANY medical care.
- This includes office visits, telephone calls, medication refills, radiology orders - ANY and ALL care.
- If you would like our practice to continue providing care for you, you MUST sign and return the contract.
- You may send it by US mail or fax.
- If you need to return it urgently you may email it to [email protected]
-- Please note that this email is to be used ONLY for Medicare contracts.
-- For all other medical issues (clinical questions, medication refills, appointments) you must call the office.
We are aware that our Medicare patients will have questions regarding this transition. Letters were mailed to all of our patients who currently have Medicare and to those patients who will be eligible for Medicare in the next 2 years: the letters contain detailed information regarding this change, a list of frequently-asked-questions (FAQs) and a Medicare opt-out contract.
For your convenience, we have posted the letter, FAQs and contract below.